Yay! I got the Youtube widget on the main page working again. Now to find a replacement for the plugin that I use on my main Youtube page. Bleh, what a pain. If you know of a plugin that would give me a similar look to what I had before please tweet @felgamez so I can check it out.
So Google decided they needed to update their API settings for Youtube. I have tried multiple things to get my plugin to start working again but so far nothing has worked. My guess is the error lies with the plugin itself and it will need to be updated. Since the change on Googles part the plugin has been updated twice. Sorry for the inconvenience but if you want to see any of my videos you will have to do so by going directly to my channel for now.